Highly motivated, skilled, results oriented professional with Master’s degree and over 20 years of comprehensive experience in Electrical / Power Electronics / Electric Motors / Hardware / Control Systems / RF / EMC / Project management products qualifications and procedures and testing of complex electronics designs. Consistently dedicated and committed to the achievement of organizational goals and objectives, with proven ability to meet and exceed expectation in quality and maximum results. Dependable: solid professional standards pooled with absolute integrity.
– Power Electronics
– Electric Propulsion
– Battery Management Systems
– Energy Storage
– Hardware Design
– Analog/Digital Design
– Control Systems
– Optimal Control
– Electric Vehicle
– Electromagnetic fields
– Electric Motors
– Alternatives Energy
– Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) (drones)
Ingenuity Mars Helicopter NASA-JPL
– Acted as Power Electronics lead and Electrical lead on Ingenuity Mars Helicopter NASA-JPL.
– Lead Ingenuity Propulsion system and design motor controller, inverter, servo controller, motor, and signal management with JPL-NASA avionic box.
– Design schematics and layout for Motor controller/inverter servo controller.
– Lead all electrical design review with JPL-NASA.
– Worked with JPL-NASA control team on motor control algorithm.
– Electrical and functional testing for Propulsion motor.
– Worked with Perseverance rover team on components selections.
– worked on space radiation study to use earth rates components in space applications.